Saturday, February 9, 2013

If at first you don't succeed--find yourself in more debt

It has been a long time since I have had time to write in this blog. I have been so busy writing blog post and making links for others, just to get by since loosing my job that my dream of being an online entrepreneur has  been deferred. I started to write for others through the Internet Freelancer sites and have gotten stuck in a rut. To make bad matters worse I lost my bank account because I fell for an online checking scam. I should have known the advertisement for a personal assistant that paid that much was too good to be true. I am now over $6000.00 in debt and my bank has dropped me and my relationship has fallen apart. I am discouraged, I am down but not out...I am a firm believer that as long as I am still breathing there is a chance for things to get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment